Jun 7, 2010

Movie Mondays!



There’s a reason a movie wins a Best Picture Oscar and in the case of NCfOM it is an honor well deserved. The unstoppable force (Javier Bardem) meets the immovable object (Josh Brolin) as chance sets in motion a series of events both chilling and haunting as the landscape (the Texas plains) they play against. Not for the faint of heart, the Coen brothers give us what must be considered the third part in their crime thriller trilogy. A movie arriving like clockwork a dozen years after their last entry, Fargo and double that from the first entry, Blood Simple. All three films, classics of the genre.


I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: